domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

I won Lanzarote... just a great Event !!!!



We had really sick conditions at the 2009 Lanzarote PWA Worldcup with lots of wind and huge Waves..... I loved it and I could win here again, for the third time !!!! I still cannot really believe it ! I am really happy about my result and was pretty relaxed.. too relaxed to be honest and so i was sleeping during my single elimination heat, some people think it was on purpose but was really not true, I always want to win and was really angry about me having lost that heat.... but I could fight back and win ten Heats !! I never had to do this in my life... was a very different experience but i hope it will never happen again !!! now it is some time to celebrate before the wave event in Pozo ....



No hay comentarios.: