domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

The heat is over and I am number one again.....

After three days of waiting and a lot of heat at Fuerteventura, i am really happy that I could win the double Elimination against a really strong Tonky Frans and so I could win my second PWA Contest this year. I really like to sail at Fuerteventura and hopefully also next year they manage to do this Competition ! Right after the Competition was over, the wind came back and I had a real fun session with my new ICE 4,7 and the new Skate 90.... So I was ready for the Party... unbelievable how many people came to the Party Tent to party with us and I can say we really had soo much fun there..... Now I go to the Dwarf8 and WET Event in Tarifa before leaving to Brasil for the last part of our Four Dimension Movie which will come out soon and will set new standards in Windsurf Videos for sure.....


Pics by PWA/Carter

pic by www.tom-brendt-foto.de

No hay comentarios.: